Thursday, April 19, 2012

Splish Splash

I had the full intention of heading to the gym after accounting today, but then I got an idea for a photoshoot... and all plans to go to the gym went out the window!

I filled up the tub with water and charged my batteries while I scavenged for something neat to drop into the water. After about 15 minutes of hunting I found a little box of colourful dice in the bottom of the cupboard. I decided I was going to throw around the dice and make pretty pictures! I grabbed my tripod and my flash and set up in the bathroom. My cat was really curious as to what I was doing, luckily he stayed away as I awkwardly had my tripod set up, so it was tippy! After an hour or so the water was starting to get cold and my hand was all wrinkly and I had made a mess of water in the bathroom, it was time to end the photoshoot.

All in all I had a fun afternoon playing with water and photoshop and I'm happy with how the results turned out. Ideally, I would have had a sound trigger with me, but I don't feel like buying (or rebuilding) one.

No comments:

Post a Comment