Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fundraising- Relay for Life/Locks of Love

I think it's great to give back to the community, in any way. I typically stick to helping out at events by taking photos of the event. This time I'm participating in the Relay for Life, I've never participated in this event before, but I am very excited about it! I'm participating in Relay for Life on March 23rd at Algonquin College.

My online fundraising goal is $300, if you wish to donate to me you can through this link http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_ON_even_?px=4284434&pg=personal&fr_id=10642

One related charity event that I have done in the past (and continue to do) is to donate my hair to be made into wigs for cancer patients. I have donated my hair 3 times before, and it's a great feeling knowing that you are able to help someone out by doing something so simple as cutting your hair!! If this is something that you feel like participating in check out this website http://www.locksoflove.org/

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment