Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas reflections

I am really grateful for the phenomenal family that I have. I am blessed with a truly remarkable grandmother who does so much for her family all the time, I don't feel like we take enough opportunities to thank her enough. She works hard to make Christmas (and every occasion) one to bring everyone together. She has always selflessly put family first.

My grandfather & my grandmother made me the responsible woman I am today. Even though he is no longer with us, my grandfather still plays a big role in my life through photography. His photographs and drawings are my inspirations as are my memories of him. My family's encouragement and support throughout my journey in photography has also kept me inspired and passionate.

I am looking forward to spending time with my boyfriend's family tomorrow evening, they are wonderful as well and always have such kind and wonderful things to say about my career path.

To be surrounded by family is to be surrounded by love and acceptance. I couldn't dream of more loving or caring people than my family and my boyfriend's family. And for that I really truly am thankful for the wonderful people I am surrounded by.

<3 Merry Christmas <3

No comments:

Post a Comment