Thursday, June 23, 2011

Update

So it's been a pretty eventful week in my world!

Photographed at the Do it for Dad run that my taekwondo team participated in, shopped like crazy for a grad dress, graduated from Photography at Algonquin, & photographed a prom.

The run on Father's day was so much fun the weather was perfect and there was so much happiness there. The turn out this year was great!!
I thought it was so cute that they ran holding eachother's hand.


I took photographs at the prom for Franco-Ouest on Wednesday, it was a lot of work to prepare for, but it was so much fun to shoot. The students were great to work with and were very respectful towards Maegan & I. I hope to take on more prom photography jobs next year & I am looking forward to continuing to do bulk shoots! Thank you to all the graduates at the prom & their guests!! Wish you all the best!!
this is my favorite shot from the photoshoot
after the photo they asked "we tried to do sexy faces, did it work?"

Grad night was Tuesday, it was a chaotic day, I did some last minute grad dress shopping to scramble to find a dress that would look good with my cast...

result: nothing looks good with my cast.

I've came to the end of my journey in the Photography program at Algonquin College.... probably not the end of my journey in the Photography department, sorry Michel, you'll probably see me here & there for random visits! I'm planning on attending Algonquin again for Business, still very unsure what course I want to take.

I'll miss my fellow photogs very much, they were such an inspiration, motivation and amazing friends. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to have spent the past 2 years with, and I wish everyone the best in their journeys. I'm sure we are bound to cross paths here & there. I'll miss everyone so much!

Tab, me, Sky
What would I have done without you two?! <3
scrunchie nose. lol


....it wouldn't be complete if Jay didn't pull out a camera and start filming. Weeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment