Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm almost at the emerald city

"yellow"
Shot with the bowens kit with
the assistance of the wonderful
Skylar Tatiana Majovsky.


Monday will mark one of my final steps in my journey at Algonquin College in Photography, it's been a crazy and wonderful 2 years. I have met some remarkable photographers in this program, they have made a huge impact on my life in many ways. I am very thankful for having the opportunity to have met such a great group of people and to have been able to spend my time developing my skills with them and learning from them. Looking forward to seeing everyone and their amazing work on Monday!!!!

& Thank you to all my profs, peers, and family for putting up with my insanity.


Exhibition Details..... http://www.algonquinphotography.com/exhibition.html

No comments:

Post a Comment