Thursday, March 3, 2011

Street lights and thoughts tend to keep me awake...

Can't sleep.
I'm in a really fabulous mood, my final semester is coming together and I feel confident and really good about where I'm standing right now. I have all of my photoshoots planned out for my final semester, I have my multimedia video assignment planned out, my website us done, I have my co-op interview on Monday!!! I feel like right now I'm in such a positive and good place. *dances* I should probably get some sleep seeing as I promised Skylar I would help her with her website before class..... In less than 3 hours... Goodnight... Although it is more like good morning....

I'll be making more photography posts that show my work this month. :D feedback and comments are greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment